Boggi Aeronautics’ AW139 camera external support mount is a mechanical installation that provides a mounting point for high-performance cameras. It is designed and tested to ensure maximum safety and stability during aerial camera operations.
The camera external support mount is available in two different configurations:
– Configuration 1: designed for payload up to 42.5 kg
– Configuration 2: designed for payload up to 60 kg
The AW139 camera external support mount is based on the SX-16 searchlight original mounting hardpoints and mount, with the addition of a rod for the Configuration 1, and a rod and two supplemental mini-rods for Configuration 2.
The kit can be mounted either on the right or left side of the helicopter fuselage, provided that the attachment points are present.
After the first installation the AW139 camera external support mount can be quickly removed/installed through a release lever.
EXTERNAL SUPPORT FOR CAMERAS
DESIGNED AND TESTED FOR SAFETY
AVAILABLE IN TWO CONFIGURATIONS
QUICK AND EASY REMOVAL/INSTALLATION
APPROVALS, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
- The modification is EASA STC approved for TC-1542HD camera system
- Other authorities validations available on request
- Expected manhours for each installation is approximately 2 days
- Periodic inspection to be accomplished every 100 hours / 1 year
- Installation Service Bulletin
- EMI Test procedure
- Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- Flight Manual Supplement